What is blogger.com
Blogger.com is one of the top platforms to share the information and publish blog. Blogger is popular in the world wide allowing users to post their photos videos on blogs. Blogger is best free platform to blog-publishing facility that allows many user blogs. It was developed and launched 1999 by Pyra Labs. Blogger.com is a free platform by Google, where anyone can create blogs and share whatever you want to. Blogger is Google's free facility for creating blogs and promote blogs without any fees. It may be personal or professional blog on a particular topic. From blogging you can also earn money on your blog by monetize your blog with advertising with Google AdSense. For better earning your blog must have sufficient monthly visitors. Now you know the Blogger.com. But let me tell you why you should select Blogger as your platform for creating a perfect and professional blog or website. There are some features of Blogger which are definitely going to surprise you. There is a direct link from Google Account to Blogger.com, so you can simply login with that. You need to write a new blog with a particular Title and Details. The address of your free blog is created through an extension “.blogspot.com” Blogging can be a best way to pull new customers to your business website. Here are first 10 types of blog posts that can pull new visitors and help build customer relationships.
1. Mention a popular post. If you notice a post by a popular blogger in your position getting a lot of attention, add your comments and link to the original post. But make sure to let that A-list blogger recognize about your comment and link.
- Collate on the news. How are current events affecting your customers? Run a Google Alert on certain keywords related to your business to find related news items to discuss.
- Merge a link roundup. If you notice several interesting views on a topic, you can pull them together into a single post of the best ideas.
- Answer the questions everyone is asking. An FAQ post shows you're approachable and saves customers time.
- Post your own question. What would you like to see about your customers? Just ask, and let your readers make the content.
- Talk about new trends. You carry authority when you tell how things are evolving in your industry.
- Discuss the future plans. Give readers a sneak peek at what you will do in the coming year to start creating interest.
- Review a book yourself. If you have read a book you think customers may like, give it a write-up.
- Review a product or service yourself. This shouldn't be one of your own products or services or a direct competitor's contribution, but rather a connected item your customers might want to learn about.
- Post product or business videos. Generate so many video posts. You can give small video preview of a new product or show a promotional event.